According to the company, both HDMI and IP inputs are available. This provides access to content generated locally as well as from remote locations.
The key features of the Quadview IPX include:
- 4K 60Hz I/O resolutions
- Images displayed any size, anywhere
- Customizable display layouts and presets
- Multiple inputs: 4x HDMI and 8x IP
- HDMI 2.0
- H.264 and H.265 IP signal decoding
- Embedded architecture for security
- Analog and embedded digital audio I/O with built-in audio source routing
- Control via built-in GUI, Telnet and RS-232
The QuadView IPX supports both analog and digital audio, including audio embedded in HDMI and IP sources. It allows selecting and routing audio from any source to the output, even from a source not currently displayed.
RGB Spectrum revealed that multiple control methods include a built-in web interface and third-party control via Ethernet and RS-232. The saved display configurations can also be recalled as presets.
The QuadView IPX’s embedded architecture offers operational security without PC vulnerabilities to external tampering and hacking. It is an ideal solution for mission critical 24/7 operations emphasizing reliability and security.
The company further stated that it is made in the U.S. and is fully TAA compliant. The QuadView IPX is the latest offering in RGB Spectrum’s commitment to providing AV solutions for decision support.