ClearOne CONVERGE Pro 2 DSP Mixers (128V, 128VD, 48V) have completed Cisco Interoperability Verification Testing and are now fully compliant with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM).
That’s good news for integration firms selling to IT directors that have a comfort level with Cisco Unified Communications Manager solutions.
“ClearOne’s commitment to working with open-standards platforms provides ClearOne with the unique opportunity to collaborate with other leading communications companies to create compelling solutions that meet the needs of our global base of commercial AV integrators and their end-user customers,” says Durai Ramachandiran, ClearOne senior director of product line management, Pro Voice and AV Distribution, in a press release.
“The achievement of Cisco compliance for our CONVERGE Pro 2 DSP Mixers is a testament to the value of this commitment to work with open-standards platforms.”
More from ClearOne’s CONVERGE Pro 2 DSP Mixers Cisco Compliant press release:
Cisco-compliant CONVERGE Pro 2 DSP Mixers prevent unexpected interoperability problems that can result in frustrated end users and countless help desk calls. Commercial AV integrators and corporate IT managers can expect smooth installations of CONVERGE Pro 2 DSP Mixers with Cisco CUCM systems. As a result, end users will enjoy the unique benefits of CONVERGE Pro 2 DSP Mixers that include a significantly upgraded acoustic echo canceller as well as an outstanding noise reduction algorithm that is so good it has to be heard to be believed.
More on ClearOne’s CONVERGE Pro 2 DSP Mixers
On its site, ClearOne calls CONVERGE Pro 2 the industry’s most advanced professional audio DSP platform for conferencing and sound reinforcement applications, adding that it outperforms in any size room, any audio environment, any application.
Earn an InfoComm RU by attending this free webcast: Inside the AV over IP Opportunity
Features, according to ClearOne, include:
- 12 Mic/Line inputs with AEC
- Built-in VoIP – 2 lines +3 lines (license)
- Built-in Telco with ClearEffect™processing
- Built-in USB for PC-based conferencing
- Built-in Dante for networked audio
- Reduced footprint and power consumption
- Next-gen Acoustic Echo Cancellation processing
- Distributed Echo Cancellation on every mic input
- Noise Cancellation with Adaptive-Ambience
- Acoustic Intelligence with faster convergence
- DARE feedback elimination
- Advanced microphone gating
- Standalone and daisy-chained system
- Stack up units up to 144 Mic/Line inputs (or 12 units)
- Expansion bus “C-Link” with 64 channels
- “P-Link” bus to connect 6 peripherals
- VoIP/POTS conferencing
- PC-based conferencing & Unified Communications
- Sound Reinforcement applications
- Dante for audio networking
- New Console Software
- Auto-discovery of devices
- Matrix View for entire system
- FlowView™ for visualized audio signal paths
- System monitoring and troubleshooting
- Dialer app for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
- Tabletop controller with touch panel
- Wall controller with buttons
- Web based controller
- 3rd party control modules
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!