Our yearly conglomeration of the most outstanding products and services impacting the commercial integration industry recently shed light on 40 top products, and the Barco ClickShare CSE-800 in the collaborations category made the cut for multiple reasons.
Features include simultaneous sharing of up to 8 people, automatic and manual moderation, blackboarding and annotation, and a wider range of connectivity options – including AirPlay and Google Cast support for non-HDCP content. The ClickShare CSE-800 was designed for enterprise rollouts, offering central management as well as enhanced security features with three predefined levels.
Related: Barco Acquires Medialon in Move to Strengthen Control Offerings
The CSE-800 features two HDMI inputs and outputs, providing a direct connection with legacy equipment while simplifying integration with conferencing systems. It also enables two 4K DCI displays to be driven by a single base unit.
A neutral panel of experts chose the Barco ClickShare CSE-800 from others in its category for the following reasons:
- Up to 8 users can use the CSE-800 to share simultaneously from laptops, tables, or smartphones to the central screen in a secure setting on a wireless presentation system.
- The device enhances collaboration with moderation, blackboarding and annotation, allowing for smooth decision-making.
- Dual network connections (2 HDMI inputs and outputs) allow two 4K DCI screens to be driven by a single base unit for larger presentations and to easily connect to legacy equipment.
- The ClickShare CSE-800 is easy for integrators to set up and even easier for end users to operate: users only need to plug in the base unit, install the software and click the button (or the app) to start sharing.
- To prevent rapid switching of screens, a moderator can manually select which content appears on-screen and when to ensure a seamless experience for attendees.
Forget about hardware, cables and fans, this ‘sign’ can be mounted like wallpaper.
Want to read about other CI BEST Award-winning products? There are 39 more winning products to see here.
Read more about Barco on their website.