Our yearly conglomeration of the most outstanding products and services impacting the commercial integration industry recently shed light on 40 top products, and the Barco ClickShare CSE-800 in the collaborations category made the cut for multiple reasons.
Features include simultaneous sharing of up to 8 people, automatic and manual moderation, blackboarding and annotation, and a wider range of connectivity options – including AirPlay and Google Cast support for non-HDCP content. The ClickShare CSE-800 was designed for enterprise rollouts, offering central management as well as enhanced security features with three predefined levels.
Related: Barco Acquires Medialon in Move to Strengthen Control Offerings
The CSE-800 features two HDMI inputs and outputs, providing a direct connection with legacy equipment while simplifying integration with conferencing systems. It also enables two 4K DCI displays to be driven by a single base unit.
A neutral panel of experts chose the Barco ClickShare CSE-800 from others in its category for the following reasons:
- Up to 8 users can use the CSE-800 to share simultaneously from laptops, tables, or smartphones to the central screen in a secure setting on a wireless presentation system.
- The device enhances collaboration with moderation, blackboarding and annotation, allowing for smooth decision-making.
- Dual network connections (2 HDMI inputs and outputs) allow two 4K DCI screens to be driven by a single base unit for larger presentations and to easily connect to legacy equipment.
- The ClickShare CSE-800 is easy for integrators to set up and even easier for end users to operate: users only need to plug in the base unit, install the software and click the button (or the app) to start sharing.
- To prevent rapid switching of screens, a moderator can manually select which content appears on-screen and when to ensure a seamless experience for attendees.
Forget about hardware, cables and fans, this ‘sign’ can be mounted like wallpaper.
Want to read about other CI BEST Award-winning products? There are 39 more winning products to see here.
Read more about Barco on their website.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!