After making their debut at InfoComm last year, QSC Premium Business Music Solutions are now shipping.
The line includes the MP-M Series paging and music mixers, including wall mount controllers and smart device apps, the MP-A Series multi-channel amplifiers, and AcousticDesign Series SUB/SAT loudspeakers.
The QSC Premium Business Music solutions are now available in North America and coming soon in Europe and Asia, according to the company.
“These are applications where music is piped into a venue to create a good atmosphere for the customer, like fitness clubs, restaurants, bars and retail stores,” said David Fuller, senior director of product management – live sound, QSC, prior to InfoComm 2018. “We’ve actually been in this game for a number of years now.”
With the QSC Premium Business Music Solutions launch, Fuller describes a culmination of a plan to boost the category. “We set out to reimagine the business music category by dramatically simplifying the configuration and installation process, providing flexible control options for a diverse set of users,” he says.
“This comprehensive portfolio delivers a user friendly, aesthetically pleasing, high performance background/foreground audio experience unlike anything currently available.”
MP-M Series paging and music mixers (via press release):
- Includes the MP-M40 (8 inputs/4 outputs) and the MP-M80 (16 inputs/8 outputs).
- Allows for processing and routing of high-quality audio to multiple zones and mixing functionality for live speech reinforcement.
- Compact 1RU mixers include a wealth of DSP resources including priority ducking, scheduling, automatic mixing functionalities, plus Intrinsic Correction™ technology (factory FIR/IIR presets) for QSC loudspeakers.
MP-MFC wall controllers (via press release)
- Provides source selection, scene selection and volume control for the end user.
- Available in North American (Decora™ compatible) or European models, which can be installed in standard electrical boxes.
MP Install app (via press release):
- Configuration app helps to expedite design and configuration of MP-M Series mixers.
- Features intuitive workflow that guides integrators through the entire configuration process, including EQ settings, end user controller set up, and more.
- Now available for download on iOS/Android tablets and Windows PCs
MP Manage app (via press release):
- Provides wireless end user control of day-to-day operations of MP-M Series mixers, including customized user privileges settings, level control, source selection, scheduling, scenes, as well as store-and-forward paging capabilities.
- Now available for download on iOS/Android tablets and smartphones.
MP-A Series (via press release):
- Includes MP-A20V (200W x 2 channels), MP-A40V (200W x 4 channels), and MP-A80V (200W x 8 channels).
- Efficient Class-D technology featuring incredible channel density and functionality in a small 1RU chassis.
- Features QSC’s new FlexAmp™ which enables installers to configure each pair of channels to deliver up to 400 W of total output power, in any ratio.
- AcousticDesign Series SUB/SAT loudspeakers (via press release):
- Includes surface-mount (AD-S.SUB and AD-S.SAT), ceiling-mount (AD-C.SUB and AD-C.SAT) and pendant-mount (AD-P.SUB and AD-P.SAT) subwoofer/satellite enclosures.
- Mix & match enclosure types offer same balanced sonic characteristics and high-end aesthetics as other AcousticDesign loudspeakers.
- Easy-to-install with built-in high pass satellite outputs, snap-fit magnetic grills and easy, repeatable wall mounting system.
For more information on the full portfolio of QSC Premium Business Music solutions, visit here.