Diversified has developed their own branded solution, VitalSign using Aurora Tauri Temperature-Check tablet. Utilizing Aurora’s Core Studio tools, Diversified created an interface specific for their customer needs and developed an entire back-end remote support system for serviceability.
Diversified’s custom code makes their variation of the Tauri+ReAX product capable in new ways.
More details from the two companies:
With the powerful ReAX open-platform control system, VitalSign can exchange, integrate and cooperatively use data with other systems.
- Any Device with a Browser becomes a Control Interface
- Non-proprietary IP Control Based on AV/IT Standards
- Powerful Open Source Device Control Engine
Custom Messages For:
- Person Detected
- No Person Detected
- Extend Fail
- Easy to Access and Manage Settings Interface
- Audio Alert Options for Pass / Fail
- Privacy Mode for Temperature Readout
VitalSign is VESA standard and can be easily mounted in a variety of environments.
Available mounting options include:
- Pole Stands
- Wall Mounts
- Desktop Mounts
The following features will be released to VitalSign customers as they become available through Diversified’s remote firmware updates.
- Customizable Screen Saver
- Networked Remote Screen Viewing
- Notifications via Email or SMS
- Thermal Scan Logging & Reporting
- Customized Flagging
- Facial Recognition
- Integration with Third-Party Control & Access Systems
“Working in conjunction with the creative and inventive Aurora development team has been an enormous help, allowing Diversified the ability to offer a distinct and important product addition to our managed network service aiding safe public gatherings of all types,” says Diversified’s SVP John Melillo, who leads the digital Media Group as a Managed Service provider for Digital Signage networks.
The Aurora Tauri Temperature-Check tablet won a 2020 CI BEST Award recently in the Surveillance Solutions category.