The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) is now accepting entries for its annual Excellence in Product Innovation awards. This recognition program honors products that have a profound impact on systems integrators. NSCA is an Iowa-based not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industry.
Any manufacturer that produces innovative technology solutions for installation by commercial integrators is eligible for the award. Industry manufacturers may nominate their own products.
One winner will be named in each of the following categories, along with one overall grand prize winner:
- Ease of Customization: products that excel at interoperability and allow integrators to add value with custom solutions
- New Revenue Potential: products that offer ways for integrators to add value through new offerings
- Recurring Revenue Potential: solutions that make it easier for integrators to expand their managed services offerings
- Retrofit-/Installer-Friendly: products that reduce installation time and secure profit margins
- Technology Platform: platforms for manufacturers to build from and push the industry forward
- Trail-blazing Innovation: products that symbolize bold research and development to help reshape our industry
Additional considerations will be made during judging about how the product impacts user experience (scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance, energy efficiency, etc.).
Inside Excellence in Product Innovation Awards
The winning 2022 NSCA Excellence in Product Innovation companies will receive:
- A handsome award they can display
- Stand-alone recognition in Integrate (NSCA’s quarterly newsletter)
- Feature recognition in the Product Showcase on the NSCA website
- Feature recognition in NSCA’s e-newsletter
- Social media recognition
- Feature recognition in a blog article
- Feature in an article in Commercial Integrator magazine
- An NSCA Excellence in Product Innovation winner’s logo and social media graphics package
- Feature in an interview-style video and blog published by NSCA (Grand Prize Winner)
All award entries will be featured in a gallery on CommercialIntegrator.com, listed in a press release, featured in an issue of Integrate (NSCA’s quarterly newsletter), featured in the Inside NSCA e-newsletter, and included in a Commercial Integrator e-newsletter.
Entries are being accepted through Jan. 14 2022. For NSCA members, the first product entry is $349 and $249 for subsequent entries. For non-NSCA members, the first entry is $549; subsequent entries are $449 each.
Winners will be announced at NSCA’s 24th annual Business & Leadership Conference from Feb. 23-25 in Irving, Texas.
To enter, visit https://epiawards.secure-platform.com/a. Products submitted for consideration must be announced by Feb. 1, 2021 and must be available for sale and shipment on or before April 1, 2022.