Our yearly conglomeration of the most outstanding products and services impacting the commercial integration industry recently shed light on 40 top products, and the Crestron DM-NVX-350 DigitalMedia 4K60 4:4:4 HDR Network AV Encoder/Decoder made the cut in the video distribution systems solutions category for multiple reasons.
Crestron’s DM-NVX-350 DigitalMedia 4K60 4:4:4 HDR Networking AV Encoder/Decoder provides a high-performance, real-time AV encoder or decoder that transports 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet as well as supports HDR10 and HDCP 2.2. The device enables fully-scalable, enterprise-wide 4K content distribution and has USB and KVM Integration, which allows for a complete signal management solution.
More from Crestron on the DigitalMedia 4K60 HDR Network AV Encoder/Decoder:
- No latency penalty for real-time video performance
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) video support (HDR10)
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio support
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Configurable as an encoder or decoder
- Dual onboard RJ45 LAN ports
- Option for a fiber optic network connection via SFP port
- Enterprise-grade security
- Two auto-switching HDMI® inputs and one HDMI output
- Built-in 4K60 4:4:4 scaling
- Onboard video wall processing
- Analog audio port configurable as a balanced stereo input or output
- Analog audio embedding or de-embedding
- Audio breakaway capability
- Dynamic text overlay capability
A neutral panel of experts, including three experienced integrators, chose the DM-NVX-350 DigitalMedia 4K60 from others in its category for the following reasons:
This product is an encoder and decoder all in one that is configurable to operate as either a network AV decoder or encoder.
It also has Real-Time 4K60 Video Distribution engineered for demanding conference room and classroom applications, DM NVX ensures real-time, full motion 4K60 video performance for the presentation of multimedia, video conferencing, and live camera images.
The DigitalMedia 4K60 Network AV Encoder/Decoder has USB and KVM Integration that allows a complete signal management solution, DM NVX supports the extension of USB signals.
Avoid Costly Failures That Keep Your Project Management Team From Their Best Work With This Free Report
Want to see more 2017 BEST Awards winners? There are 39 more products here.
Learn more about Crestron and their Network AV Encoder/Decoder solutions on their website.