2023 Top New Technology (TNT) Awards at ISE Entries Extended
Winners will be announced in conjunction with Integrated Systems Europe 2023 in addition to being featured on Commercial Integrator and CEPro.Leave a Comment
Editor’s note: this post was originally published in December and has been updated with an extended entry deadline of Friday, January 20.
The 2023 Top New Technology Awards have officially begun! Manufacturers interested in submitting and have a product that has either shipped in the 16 months before the January 20, 2023, deadline or is set to debut six months after can apply now to have a shot at the awards and earn worldwide recognition during the 2023 Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Barcelona, Spain from January 31 through February 3.
The program combines both Commercial Integrator’s and sister site CE Pro’s print publications and websites to recognize the new and outstanding products and services at ISE. Don’t delay in entering! The submission deadline has been extended to January 20, 2023.
“The Top New Technology (TNT) Awards, which Commercial Integrator and CE Pro jointly present, thus representing the commercial and residential markets, are a staple of the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show. Our goal is to identify the most revolutionary technologies that will help integrators run their businesses better and serve their clients’ applications well,” Dan Ferrisi, editor-in-chief of Commercial Integrator, says.
Entrants receive extensive exposure of their products to the end-users, and winners receive the use of the TNT winner’s logo, valued at $1,500.
All Entrants Receive
- Featured online promotion of photo and product description on commercialintegrator.com. (Commercial products)
- Featured online promotion of photo and product description on cepro.com. (Residential products)
- Featured exposure to high-value corporate end users via MyTechDecisions.com
- A product image and listing in print editions of Commercial Integrator and CE Pro
- Social media exposure through various Commercial Integrator and CE Pro channels
- Use of the TNT 2023 winner’s logo on your website and marketing materials, valued at $1,500
Your product either must have shipped in the 16 months before the January 20, 2023, deadline, or be set to debut in the six months after.
- The submission deadline is January 20, 2023
Materials to Submit:
- Product Name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Manufacturer Name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Description of the product design and/or technical innovation (up to 300 words)
- Description of the benefits that your product provides to the integrator (up to 200 words)
- Description of the benefits that your product provides to the end user (up to 200 words)
- Promotional description of product to be used online and in print (up to 50 words)
- Additional specification documentation (PDF, < 1MB in size)
- Link to additional product information
- Link to product video
- Main product photo (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, < 1MB in size)
- Up to 3 additional product photos (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, < 1MB in size)
All categories can be found here.
Judging will be conducted by a team of integrators from around the world, focusing on the following:
- Technological innovation
- Benefits to the integrator
- Benefits to the end-user
Regular Entry: $595 USD per product.
Additional Categories for The Same Product: $375 USD each.
Click here to submit entries into the 2023 Top New Technology Awards!
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!