AVI-SPL today announced that it earned the Cloud Productivity competency from Microsoft at the Gold level. According to the announcement, Microsoft Gold competencies demonstrate best-in-class capabilities within a specific solution area. AVI-SPL is, of course, a digital enablement services provider.
As a Gold Cloud Productivity competency holder, AVI-SPL earns new benefits and support from Microsoft. Thus, it is better able to meet the growing demand for cloud productivity solutions that fuel the modern workplace.
AVI-SPL Has Earned Multiple Microsoft Gold Competencies
AVI-SPL has now earned its fourth Gold Microsoft partner competency. With this, the company has further deepened and expanded its investment in its Microsoft practice. It earned this latest accolade because of its continued commitment to delivering Microsoft 365 solutions. These include Microsoft Teams, Teams Meeting Rooms and Teams Phone. To reach this Gold level, AVI-SPL had to pass qualifying exam requirements. Moreover, it had to achieve superb technology expertise, high levels of certified staffing, positive customer experiences, and key sales and performance thresholds. AVI-SPL’s other Gold-level competencies are in communications, collaboration and content, and project and portfolio management.
In addition, AVI-SPL is a Microsoft Gold Surface Hub Authorized Device Reseller. Indeed, the firm is one of the leading Surface Hub solutions providers in the world, a company announcement indicates. AVI-SPL has won or been a finalist for the Surface Hub Partner of the Year for three of the past four Microsoft fiscal years.
John Bailey, AVI-SPL’s senior vice president of technology and solutions, remarks, “Organizations of all sizes are enabling flexible, hybrid work environments where Microsoft solutions are absolutely critical to positive business outcomes.” He adds that Microsoft just announced record growth in Microsoft Teams users and devices.
Microsoft Customers Know AVI-SPL Will Confidently Guide Them
“With Gold Cloud Productivity Competency,” Bailey continues, “Microsoft customers know AVI-SPL will confidently guide them in enabling the modern work experience, helping teams stay connected from anywhere with engaging, productive collaboration tools and meetings.”
AVI-SPL seeks to guide customers to creating the modern, hybrid work experience with Microsoft. It offers the following services and solutions:
- Consulting workshops for Microsoft migrations. That would entail moving from or integrating a legacy voice system, Skype for Business or another UC provider to Microsoft Teams.
- Implementation and deployment of Microsoft Teams, Teams Rooms, Teams Rooms Premium, Teams Phone and Microsoft Teams-certified devices across the enterprise.
- IT managed services for overseeing, supporting and managing Microsoft cloud and UC environments.
- Scheduling, monitoring and remote management of Microsoft Teams rooms and connected devices to ensure their uptime.
- Training and adoption that is customized and customer-branded, in-person or online, with in-room signage and application support to ensure long-term, effective Microsoft usage.
- Microsoft Teams user experience services to track, benchmark, manage and optimize end-user experience of hybrid meetings, whether in office or remote. At the same time, working to reduce IT support needs.
- Microsoft Teams Collaboration Security and Governance to help organizations balance the flexibility needs of end users with InfoSec-approved security.
For previous Commercial Integrator coverage of AVI-SPL, check out our website archives.