NSCA has announced the influential lineup for its 24th annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC). BLC 2022 will be held Feb. 23-25, 2022, at the Four Seasons Dallas at Las Colinas in Irving, Texas.
NSCA’s BLC has become a notable platform for executive-level education and networking. According to NSCA, this is set to be the most-anticipated BLC yet. Although last year’s virtual event was successful, NSCA has heard from countless members who can’t wait to reunite in person. These members want to share stories, learn from others, talk about overcoming challenges, and discover new business strategies.
BLC 2022 Keynotes
Speaking of strategies, BLC 2022 keynotes reveal powerful ways to keep up in an evolving world. They include the following:
- “Beyond the Pivot: 4 Investments the Best Teams Use to Build the New Future,” by Jon Acuff
- “The Fusion Formula: Brand + Culture = Results,” by Denise Yohn
- “Healthy Buildings: How Indoor Spaces Drive Performance & Productivity,” by Joseph Allen
- “Because Everyone Can Be Great,” by Calvin Mackie
- “Leading with Emotional Courage,” by Peter Bregman
- “The Collapse of Distinction,” by Scott McKain
- “Economic Outlook 2022 and Beyond,” by Chris Kuehl
“These experts put strategy, leadership and commitment at the forefront,” Chuck Wilson, CEO of NSCA, said. “And they’ll show BLC attendees how to do the same. New solutions are needed to build a different future, and those solutions will be unveiled at this event. If integrators want to be prepared for the future, then this is the place to start.”
BLC 2022 Workshops
Beyond the keynotes, BLC attendees can also choose from eight workshops. Each of the following tackle key industry issues:
- “Talent Pipelines: Attracting, Recruiting, and Retaining”
- “How the Best Teams Overcome Overthinking to Navigate Change, Increase Productivity, and Win Consistently”
- “Improve Predictable Labor Resource Modeling”
- “Understand Contracts and Intellectual Capital”
- “Playbook for Brand-Culture Fusion”
- “Change Without Resistance”
- “What Customers Really Want”
- “Culture Renovation: Rebuild or Reinforce?”
Attendees may also register for the annual NSCA Education Foundation Industry Charity Golf Outing. It will take place at the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas on Feb. 23. This event kicks off the BLC every year. It helps the NSCA Education Foundation to raise funds for programs like Ignite and PASS K-12.
Apply for Free Registration
To receive free registration, first-time BLC attendees may apply for a Randy Vaughan Founder’s Award. Applicants must be in a management or decision-making role at a commercial integration firm to qualify. Applications are available at www.nsca.org/awards. The applications are due by Dec. 1.
BLC 2022 sponsors include Ascom, AtlasIED, Belden, Biamp, D-Tools, Herman Pro AV, IntelliSee, Jeron, Kramer, Listen Technologies, ProTech Management, QSC, Sennheiser, Shure, Solutions360, Sonance, TD SYNNEX and West Penn Wire. Commercial Integrator, PSA Security and USAV endorse BLC.
NSCA members can attend for $899; non-members can attend for $1,299.
To read more of Commercial Integrator’s coverage of NSCA, check out our database of stories about the association.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!