Sony Electronics Announces Second Annual AV Tech Expo
At the two-day event, attendees will get to network, access latest AV technologies and see demonstrations from Alliance Partners.Leave a Comment
San Diego, Calif.-based Sony Electronics’ B2B group announced that its second AV Tech Expo will take place on Tuesday, October 11 and Wednesday, October 12 in New York City. According to the company, attendees will have access to newly announced products. They will also get a sampling of the company’s popular AV products and industry partnerships, with a focus on large display solutions.
“After the success of our inaugural AV Tech Expo, we’ve expanded our presence to create an all-inclusive experience that highlights not only Sony but key players in the display space who enable powerful turn-key digital signage solutions,” says Rich Ventura, vice president of B2B, Sony Electronics.
He continues, “This comprehensive event allows the pro AV community to come together to engage with each other, hear some exciting new audio products, as well as see some of the latest visual innovations and partnerships, in a city known for its commanding use of display technologies.”
Also Read: Sony, AVI-SPL Bring AI to Classrooms at UCM
Highlights of Sony’s AV Tech Expo include:
- A selection of the latest 4K Professional BRAVIA Displays with crisp detail and rich, vibrant colors.
- The immersive Crystal LED videowall with spectacularly high brightness.
- Laser projectors that provide detailed, high-contrast images with rich colors.
- Demonstrations and integrated solutions from key alliance partners including Appspace, Crestron, Korbyt, Navori Labs, Peerless-AV, Skykit, Spectrio and TSI Touch.
- New technology announcements to take place during the event.
For those not based in the New York City area, a live RVonAV streaming presentation will highlight the Expo’s key announcements, says Sony. The webinar will also provide a glimpse at the technology on display at the event. All AV Solutions webinars are available post-event for on-demand viewing on Sony Professional’s YouTube page.