Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On one side of the ring: David Danto, who says artificial intelligence integration is already a considerable force in the industry. On the other, Chris Maione, who expressly disagrees. Listen to the two of them battle it out on this special monthly feature episode of Pro AV podcast, AV+!
On Episode 22 of AV+…
- Tom, Craig and Adam talk ISE’s 2021 move to Barcelona in the monthly news roundup (and what to order at a Barcelona restaurant)
- Tom previews the Fast-Growing AV firms that we highlight in this year’s list of AV businesses doing something right
- Does artificial intelligence integration have a place in pro AV? David Danto and Chris Maione, two AV consultants with differing opinions on AI, duke it out verbally on this episode
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- HB Communications HQ Overhaul Benefits Customers, Employees
- 3 Reasons HB Communications is One of This Year’s Fast-Growing Integration Firms
- 18 Fast-Growing AV Integration Firms and What You Should Learn from Them
- ISE 2021: What to Look Forward to In Barcelona
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the AV industry.
AV+ Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays. But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more (just like this episode).
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !