Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 5:29 • Filesize: 4608907
Yes, you really should consider managed services for digital signage. It’s what earns IVCi more money on those jobs, and when combined with digital signage content creation services, typically result in more revenue for AV businesses in any vertical.
Even if your AV business isn’t primarily focused on digital signage, these concepts probably apply to you.
On Episode 20 of AV+…
- Evan Stein, Advanced Technical Services Group Sales Engineer at IVCi, talks trends in content creation for digital signage and managed services and his firm’s unique approach to earning increased revenue in that category
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- Video Content Creation: It’s Not Quick, It’s Not Easy, But It Will Win Over Customers
- Why Integrators Absolutely Need to be Doing Content Creation
- You Could Learn a Lot from How IVCi Sells Managed Services
- Nominate Your Favorite Young AV Influencer for the 2018 Commercial Integrator 40 Under 40 List of AVTweeps
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the AV industry.
AV+ Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !