Peerless-AV has launched its updated Certified Manufacturer Installer Training Program.
This four-level program is designed to give system integrators and installers an edge on the competition by providing them with both industry education and Peerless-AV-specific training; the trainings are compliant with continuing education standards and are certified by both InfoComm and CEDIA.
The program is led by industry experts with experience in sales application and engineering.
Offering in-person or online webinar options, Peerless-AV says these value-added courses demonstrate the importance of proper installation techniques and safety, and address efficient methods to reduce the risk of faulty installations.
Attendees will receive customized, hands-on sessions to fit their installation needs, and detailed takeaway resources that can be referred to again and again.
“We are truly dedicated to professional development and a continuing evolution within the industry,” says John Potts, president, Peerless-AV, in the news release.
“The launch of our updated training program taught by our top-notch team of subject matter experts is a true testament to our commitment to provide the most relevant education for our customers and continuously meet the needs of installers and integrators across the industry.”
The program consists of four levels (each level offers 1 InfoComm RU and 1 CEDIA CEU after completion):
1. Bronze Level: Getting to Know the Basics
- a. Includes training for flat, tilt, pivot, and articulating wall mounts, and projector/display ceiling mounts with ceiling accessories.
2. Silver Level: Fundamentals of Digital Signage Solutions
- a. Includes training for basic video wall mounts and carts, menu board wall mounts, and kiosk product overview with installation tips and tricks.
3. Gold Level: Advanced Digital Signage Solutions
- a. Includes training for full service video wall mounting options and multi-display ceiling applications.
4. Platinum level: Mastering Wireless and Outdoor Solutions
- a. Includes best practices for installation and set-up scenarios for wireless systems, outdoor displays and sound bars, media enclosures, and touch overlays.
In addition to the certified program, Peerless-AV also offers supplemental webinars through various industry-leading publications several times a year.
By bringing in a variety of AV industry experts to work alongside Peerless-AV leaders, the company says these complimentary learning sessions offer an array of knowledge garnered from different backgrounds. Many of these sessions are certified by InfoComm for CTS RUs and CEDIA CEUs.
More from Peerless-AV
To learn more or to schedule your company’s training session, call 800-865-2112 ext. 400 or email email@example.com.
For additional information about Peerless-AV, please visit peerless-av.com.