In an exclusive interview, Ken Kalish, sales director, key accounts, with Absen, chats with Commercial Integrator’s editor-in-chief, Dan Ferrisi. They discuss the emerging trends in the large-format display space. Absen is, of course, a recognized leader in the direct-view LED category, boasting eye-catching deployments all around the world. During the interview, Kalish and Ferrisi touch on the tremendous year-over-year increase Absen is seeing in DVLED business. This owes largely to the end of the pandemic and people being eager to get back into communal environments. The duo also discusses how Absen is leveraging its technological leadership to make the most of this ongoing opportunity.
To watch the full, eight-minute video interview, check out the video embedded below.
As the interview progresses, Kalish and Ferrisi touch on all of the following:
- Substantial growth in key market segments like broadcast, TV and film production, shopping malls and experience centers
- Emerging opportunities across both commercial integration and rental and staging
- Why DVLED’s rate of growth is exceeding that of LCD and projection
- The importance of integrators understanding end users’ wants and needs for their displays
- Why integrators must understand end users’ content plans for DVLED deployments
Watch the entire video interview, embedded above, to learn about those topics and much more. Thought leadership like this from Absen will help integration businesses maximize their success in the large-format display category.
For previous coverage of Absen, check out Commercial Integrator’s website archives.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!