We’re incredibly excited to announce that we’ve started a pro AV podcast called AV+, a show for commercial tech integrators in audio/visual, control & automation, digital signage, security, collaboration and all of various sectors and verticals covered by integration pros.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audiohttps://www.commercialintegrator.com/av/av-podcast-comme…-commercial-tech/ forum for all topics affecting the AV industry.
See all episodes here
The phrase “AV” doesn’t do justice to all of the aforementioned integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a show that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
Listen to the first episode of our new AV podcast:
On the first episode of AV+ …
- We’ll hear from managing director of Integrated Systems Europe Mike Blackman on what to expect from ISE 2018
- Editor’s Desk: A sneak peek of the February 2018 issue of Commercial Integrator magazine, featuring Editor-at-Large Craig MacCormack
- CI’s Monthly News Spotlight: a roundtable recap of pro AV industry news from January
- The first installment CI’s Project of the Month: Ennio Morricone’s 60 Years of Music tour
Other stories mentioned in this episode…
- CI State of the Industry 2018: The Incredible Shrinking AV Industry
- Lack of Racial Diversity in the AV Industry: Can We Talk About It?
- Global Expansion Benefits for Commercial AV Integrators Outweigh the Negatives… If They Can Pull it Off
AV + Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two. But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month and more.
Coverage of ISE
We’ll cover ISE 2018 online and with the podcast! Make sure to follow along, because web editor and host Adam will drop nightly bullet points of the most compelling ISE content once the show floor closes.
Prefer mobile? Find us on iTunes!
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod!
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!