The NSCA Excellence in Product Innovation Awards (EPI Awards) honor comprehensive commercial tech solutions at the Business and Leadership Conference in Dallas, Texas.
NSCA hosts the awards in conjunction with CI in the search for new and innovative technologies that have a profound effect on systems integrators.
A panel of judges considered the scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance and energy efficiency of the products, with a keen eye on how these specific products have made a difference in the field.
“This is a very different type of recognition for manufacturers,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson.
“Our focus is to recognize manufacturers that are totally committed to our channel, and have innovative products specifically designed for system integrators to help them generate more revenue, earn more profit, reach new customers, and open new markets.”
“This awards program attracts more attention every year,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson.
“We are recognizing manufacturers that are completely committed to our channel. NSCA respects partners that spend time creating innovative commercial tech products designed to help integrators generate more revenue, earn more profit, reach new customers, or open new markets.”
Wilson and NSCA hope the award program works to “raise the bar” of innovation for future products and solutions.
There is one winner in each of the EPI Awards categories — an overall winner; ease of customization; new revenue potential; recurring revenue potential; retrofit-friendly; technology platform; and trailblazing innovation.
The NSCA Excellence in Product Innovation winners are…
- Overall Winner: Middle Atlantic — Proximity Series Sliding Mounting Plate
- Ease of Customization: Shure — SystemOn Audio Asset Management Software
- New Revenue Potential: Razberi — CameraDefense
- Recurring Revenue Potential: Videxio
- Retrofit-Friendly: Cambridge Sound Management — Qt Active Emitter, Fusion Edition
- Technology Platform: Crestron Electronics — DigitalMedia
- Trailblazing Innovation: Nureva — HDL300 audio conferencing system
Learn more about the Business and Leadership Conference and EPI Awards here.