Absen Inc., the global provider of LED displays and solutions will be at InfoComm 2023, June 14th to June 16th at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.
Attendees will have the opportunity to visit Absen’s booth #3729, where they can experience firsthand the the company’s latest products and solutions. Absen’s team of experts will be on-site to provide live demonstrations, answer questions, and offer insights into how their offerings can help integrators and their customers achieve their communication and collaboration goals.
Absen will be showcasing a lineup of its products across various product lines, including:
- Data Visualization: Absen’s LED displays for data visualization provide exceptional clarity and detail, empowering businesses to make data-driven decisions with ease.
- Virtual Production: With Absen’s cutting-edge LED solutions for virtual production, directors and creators can directly see the filming environment, immerse actors in the scene, and save time and energy.
- Live Production: Absen offers a range of rental and stage LED products. These products have been designed to meet the demanding requirements of live productions, ensuring stunning visuals and unforgettable experiences, says the company.
- Commercial Display: Absen’s commercial display solutions offer versatile LED panels that are perfect for retail spaces, corporate environments and public venues.
- Absen iCon: The Absen iCon series delivers LED solutions for the ultimate meeting experience, say the company. The all-in-one LED screen for conferencing helps users better facilitate presentations, brainstorming and decision-making.
At Absen’s booth, there will be a dedicated hands-on interactive area featuring some the company’s sought-after LED solutions, including the Polaris (PL V10), Mars (MR), Venus (VN), and Jupiter (JP) series. According to Absen, the displays offer exceptional performance, stunning image quality, and robust reliability for a wide range of applications.
“InfoComm 2023 provides a fantastic platform for us to connect with industry professionals and showcase our latest LED innovations,” says Stephanie Carten, marketing manager at Absen. “We are proud to demonstrate our commitment to delivering cutting-edge products that empower businesses and enhance visual experiences. We look forward to engaging with attendees, sharing our expertise, and forging valuable partnerships.”
Be sure to stop by Absen’s booth #3729.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!