The latest addition to the company’s selection of mount products, the IF mount was developed as a dedicated solution specifically for Samsung Direct View LED displays, and it helps professional integrators create video walls in locations that range from corporate lobbies and stadiums, to train stations and control rooms.
“For customers who have come to trust our LCD video wall mounts, we are proud to offer not only the most comprehensive mount on the market for LED video walls, but a solution that can be customized to me end users’ needs,” states Nick Belcore, executive vice president of global sales and marketing, Peerless-AV.
“Our custom solutions team worked closely with Samsung to create this custom mounting solutions hat simplifies even the most complicated of installations. From uneven walls to limited spaces, Peerless-AV’s mounts make every integration a success.”
Peerless-AV Mounts Combine Functionality and Aesthetics
Elaborating on the efforts of its custom solutions team, Peerless-AV says that its internal group’s goal is to produce state-of-the-art products that push the boundaries of industrial design.
According to Peerless-AV, its custom solutions team solves complex design and technology integration challenges to help professional integrators fit the correct product for just about any application.
Peerless-AV’s latest mount holds Samsung Direct View LED displays in place to help integrators form properly aligned seamless video walls.
Key features of the Peerless-AV mounts include:
- Height adjustment to overcome irregularities to ensure LED pixels are aligned
- Depth adjustment to create uniformly flat video walls regardless of the wall surface
- Quick assembly procedures that are designed to minimize setup errors
- Low profile design complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements
- Lightweight design minimizes wall load requirements
- Modular design supports a variety of video wall configurations