Audinate Dante AV Adoption Accelerates with New Partners at ISE 2023
According to Audinate, several OEM partners will introduce a range of Dante AV-enabled networked video products at ISE 2023.Leave a Comment
Audinate Group Limited, developer of the Dante AV-over-IP solution, announced that 30 original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) have now licensed the Dante AV technology to build networked video devices. The list of OEMs features some of the most accomplished and respected audio/video (AV) hardware brands.
These include AdTechno, AVer, AVONIC, Bolin, BZB Gear, Chingan Technology, Cypress, Lumens, Minrray, Patton, PTZ Optics, ProAVIT, Soundhouse, Televic, Telycam, Tenveo, ValueHD, Yamaha and Yuan. Moreover, several of the OEM partners will introduce new Dante AV-enabled products at ISE 2023 in Barcelona.
Presenting at ISE
Some of the partners presenting at ISE include:
- Bolin: the D2-210H and D2-220H PTZ cameras
- BZB Gear: the BG-ADAMO-4KDA PTZ camera
- Lumens: the VC-A71P PTZ camera
- PTZOptics: the Link 4K 20x PTZ camera
According to Audinate, these add to the ever-growing ecosystem of 15 Dante AV products currently released and available to purchase. Some of the products comprise cameras, encoders and decoders. In addition, several manufacturers will preview pre-production products at the show, including AdTechno, Bolin, Soundhouse and Yuan.
“The network effect is in full force here at ISE,” says Joshua Rush, chief marketing officer at Audinate. “We have seen a sharp increase in demand for Dante AV from OEMs seeking to bring the ease of use and interoperability of Dante to the networked video market, and we’re excited to see more and more of these products come to market and make their way into customers’ hands.”
Dante AV is a family of hardware and software solutions that allow manufacturers and end users to add networked video to the Dante platform. It thus guarantees interoperability between manufacturers, says Audinate. At the same time, it keeps discovery, configuration and control to a single platform for all audio and video devices.
Also Read: Audinate Continues Momentum Around Dante AV at ISE 2023
Advantages of Dante
With Dante-management solutions, all endpoints can also be secured with user access control, actively monitored and remotely accessed to simplify system maintenance and support. All Dante AV solutions also provide independent video, audio and control signal routing. With this, signals only get sent where they need to go. Additionally, Dante AV solutions are compatible with the thousands of Dante-enabled products available today.
- Dante AV Ultra is a hardware-based solution offering 4K60 video encoding and decoding for high-quality, visually lossless video. It also features subframe latency and tight time synchronization between endpoints. This makes it ideal for real-time events with the exactitude for clean effects transitions, videowalls and multi-image projections. Users can enable content protection with a fully validated implementation of HDCP 2.2 over IP.
- Dante AV-H is embedded software that manufacturers can add to their Ethernet-enabled H.264/H.265 cameras, encoders and decoders. This effectively turns them into Dante AV endpoints. Integrators and end users also gain all the benefits of Dante. These include automatic network discovery and IP addressing. Moreover, it eliminates the need for fixed point-to-point connections. Best of all, manufacturers don’t need to make hardware changes to new or existing products to implement Dante AV-H.
Audinate also noted that it will showcase the latest Dante products at ISE 2023 in Barcelona in Hall 3, booth #3R100. The event will take place on Jan. 31 to Feb. 3, 2023.