Bethesda, Md.-based The ASCII Group announced its lineup of speakers for its 2022 education event series. The organization’s goal is, of course, to elevate the attendee experience. To that end, The ASCII Group will offer enhanced professional-development presentations for IT business owners and professionals. The organization is a membership-based community of independent North American managed service providers (MSPs), managed security service providers (MSSPs) and solution providers.
The ASCII MSP Success Summits will be in-person events, and they’ll offer an enhanced agenda focused on education. To that end, attendees will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in business building and MSP best practices and techniques. Sessions will feature MSP-led content from ASCII members and industry thought leaders.
The keynote speaker, Paul Nadeau, is a renowned hostage negotiator and criminal interrogator. As a result, Nadeau has a great deal of expertise in convincing people. For sales professionals, the challenge, of course, is to get clients to sign on the dotted line. Nadeau’s keynote presentation, entitled, “How to Get to ‘Yes’: Tips and Techniques for Getting the Sale,” will offer insights into human behavior and how to win in sales.
Additional ASCII Group MSP Education Sessions
Additional MSP peer-education sessions and industry speakers include the following:
- “Where MSPs Fail Horribly at Selling Cybersecurity and How to Correct It,” by Scott Bliss, President, Maximum Performance Management
- “Live Legal Review: Where MSPs are at Risk When It Comes to their MSA Agreements,” by Bradley Gross, Esq., Law Office of Bradley Gross, P.A
- “Key Takeaways: How One MSP Hit $1M as a Solo IT Entrepreneur,” by Stanley Louissaint, Principal, Fluid Designs
- “How MSPs Can Leverage Local Media to Sell for You & Build Your Celebrity Status,” by Paul Nebb, CEO, Titan Technologies
- “How to Garner Larger Clients Without Managing Endpoints,” by Mark Weiner, President, BizCom Global
Jerry Koutavas, President, The ASCII Group, lays out the vision for the MSP Success Summits. He describes the idea as “…to bring forth to our MSP community straightforward content that can be easily applied to their IT businesses.” Koutavas continues, “Our featured lineup of expert speakers, educational content and a cutting-edge technology showcase pavilion will provide all ASCII event attendees with actionable business knowledge.”
ASCII events routinely bring together more than 1,500 MSPs. In addition, the organization packs the events with innovative technology vendors and top industry thought leaders. The ASCII Group designs them for MSPs looking to increase revenue, enhance business models and network with peers. Notably, ASCII events take place with a two-day format.
For more information or to register for any of the events, visit www.asciievents.com.
For previous Commercial Integrator coverage of The ASCII Group, check out our site archives.