Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 8:01 • Filesize: 13200598
Audio visual acquisitions in 2018 averaged at about 2.1 acquisitions per month. But we aren’t even half way through 2019, and the new average is 2.6. What is going on?!
On Episode 58 of AV+…
- Editors Adam and Craig run through the recent audio visual acquisitions affecting the industry in 2019 and discover just how fast M&A’s are accelerating heading into InfoComm season
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- The Largest Pro AV Mergers and Acquisitions from 2018 That Will Affect 2019
- Diversified Closer to Becoming $1B AV Company with Rutledge AV Acquisition
- SnapAV to Acquire Control4 in $680 Million Deal
- CTI Acquires Techteriors, Expands Operations in Milwaukee
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !