Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
This was the biggest week ever for pro AV mergers & acquisitions. Let’s hear the story of how it happened.
On Episode 91 of AV+…
- Adam chats with longtime AV journalist and fellow CI editor Craig MacCormack, who has covered the AV Mergers & Acquisitions space for some time, about the recent influx of billion-dollar AV companies
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- Diversified Acquires Sensory Technologies, Strengthening Offerings in the U.S.
- AV Blockbuster: AVI-SPL and Whitlock Merge to Form $1.3 Billion Behemoth
- AVI-SPL and Whitlock Mega-Merger Surprised Both Companies’ Execs Too
- Don’t Be Scared by Billion-Dollar AV Companies. There’s Room for Everyone
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !