Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 10:40 • Filesize: 16336084
Our editors traveled once again to the Business and Leadership Conference (NSCA BLC 2019) — not for product recaps and tech specs, but for sound AV business advice from some of the AV industry’s most respected leaders.
From a Sandy Hook Mother to a former Disney executive, learn more about how you can improve your AV business in this recap episode of BLC 2019.
On Episode 49 of AV+…
- Editors Tom LeBlanc, Craig MacCormack and Adam Forziati recapitulate the best AV business advice from BLC 2019
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- AV Business Wisdom from Top Integrators at NSCA BLC 2019
- Sandy Hook Mother Michele Gay Implores Technology Professionals to Help Make Schools Safe
- ‘Disruptive Innovation’ Should Be Your Pro AV Mantra
- Trouble Growing AV Service Business? Maybe It’s for These 3 Reasons
- State of the Industry 2019: Your Impending Pro AV Profit Problems
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !