Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this Episode of AV+
On this episode of the Commercial Integrator AV+ podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, and Amala Reddie, associate editor of CI, welcome David Danto from IMCCA and Poly, and David Maldow, founder/CEO of Let’s Do Video, to discuss their key takeaways from this year’s InfoComm show.
Stories of the Week
- InfoComm 2022 Sees Turnout of Nearly 20,000 at Vegas
- Meyer Sound Has Strong Showing at InfoComm
- Axis Communications on Network Audio Solutions, Software-Enabled Speakers
- Mount-It! PRO Showcases Purpose-Built Commercial Products at InfoComm
- How Jetbuilt Helps Integrators Bid & Build Complex Projects
- Celebrating Cory Schaeffer: A Cross-Competitor Podcast
- Wishing AV Industry Legend Cory Schaeffer a Happy Retirement
- Jupiter on Enticing Employees to Come Back to the Office
- Collaborating Your Way Through a Complex AV Project
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- What’s the oldest piece of unopened or unused equipment in your shop or home and what’s the story behind why it was never installed? We want to know as part of the first-ever CI/CE Pro Oldest Gear Contest. We aren’t looking for units that were once installed but later swapped out as part of an upgrade. Instead, we want that long-lost piece of gear that has sat idle since you got it. fill out the CI/CE Pro Oldest Gear Contest by Friday, July 1, and send your entry (along with an attached high-res photo) to email@example.com.
- CI’s annual best awards winners have been announced. Each award highlights products and services that have been genuine difference-makers in the commercial AV industry, helping integrators sustain and grow their businesses. View the complete list and slideshow here.
- CI’s integration award winners eflect a mix of wow!-worthy experiential excitement and practical, business-enhancing technical functionality. See the list of 2022 Integration Award Winners here.
- The 2022 Buyers’ Guide Category Index sorts providers by product and service types while aA-Z Vendor list provides contact information for each of these companies. Download a copy today!
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.