Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 22:00 • Filesize: 34458234
Every year, we try to highlight one integrator whose business stands apart from others – whether it’s because of their tight relationship with their customers, their steadfast business principles, or their unique approach to hiring. It just so happens that the integrator of the year for 2018 — Ford AV — really embodies all three. Tune in to episode 36 of pro AV podcast, AV+ !
On Episode 36…
- In the monthly news roundup with editors Tom and Craig, we hear some valuable business advice from the Total Tech Summit
- We dive into what the Integrator of the year, Ford AV, can teach us about running an integration business with principles
- A holiday-themed surprise closes us out
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- Integrator of the Year: Ford Audio-Video Redefines the Traditional Integrator
- 5 Things Integrators Can Learn from Ford AV, Our 2018 Integrator of the Year
- 22 Tips You Missed Because You Weren’t at CI Summit 2018 (But, OK, You Can Read Them Now)
- Holiday Gift Ideas for the Integrator in Your Life: 2018 Edition
- History of Tech Nerd Gifts: From Atari to Amazon Echo, These Are the Most Nostalgic Holiday Tech Gifts
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays. But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more (just like this episode).
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !