Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this episode of AV+, the new pro AV podcast from Commercial Integrator: Guitar Center acquired AVDG late last year…Now we learn why.
We cover the three big acronyms that made big AV news in February. Adam describes the most impressive system integration project he’s ever seen. Don’t miss episode 4 of AV+ !
On the 4th Episode of AV+…
- Hear from the VP of business solutions at Guitar Center who used to work at AVI-SPL about his time in commercial integration and why the industry presents promise for the retail music giant.
- In another installment of Editor’s Desk, editor-at-large Craig MacCormack details his upcoming March issue profile story on Lone Star Communications.
- The CI Monthly News Spotlight features Craig, Adam and editor in chief Tom LeBlanc discussing the three big acronyms that defined pro AV news in February 2018: ISE, PSNI, and BLC.
- Finally, Adam describes the technologically-rich Netherlands Open Air Museum and their latest interactive exhibit, the Canon of the Netherlands, in CI’s Project of the Month.
Stories Mentioned in This Episode
- Lone Star President Flies 8,000 Lbs. of Relief to Hurricane Harvey Victims
- Guitar Center Acquisition of AVDG Creates $2 Billion-plus Pro AV Contender
- 4 Key Lessons from ISE 2018 the AV Industry Should Pay More Attention To
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase “AV” doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create an AV podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the AV industry.
AV+ Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two. But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more — just like this one.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod!