Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 13:51 • Filesize: 19981725
The step counts are in: we refer back to our little bet for which editor would have the highest step count during InfoComm 2019 as well as run through a brief InfoComm recap on episode 62 of AV+.
On Episode 62 of AV+…
- Craig, Tom, and Adam — CI’s editors — settle their bets and provide an InfoComm recap of trends they noticed at this year’s show
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- AVIXA CEO David Labuskes Enjoys the InfoComm 2019 Whirlwind
- The Best Projection at InfoComm 2019: A Recap of Commercial Projectors and Screens
- Collaboration and Wireless Presentation at InfoComm 2019: A Recap
- More End Users at InfoComm Means Integrators Are Grabbing Booths
- InfoComm 2019 Sets All-Time Record with 44,129 Registered Attendees
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !