Tigerpaw Software CEO Gives His Best Day-To-Day Business Advice: Episode 52 of AV+
Tigerpaw Software CEO James Foxall gets gritty on how to best handle your inventory, managed services, and much more on episode 52 of AV+.
Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
The economy – in a general sense – is pretty good right now. We’re hearing that many integrators seem to have plenty of business. While that’s a great thing to hear, it’s also telling of a lot of complacency. James Foxall of Tigerpaw Software agrees.
On Episode 52 of AV+…
- James Foxall, the president and CEO of Tigerpaw Software, runs through some solid pieces of AV business advice, particularly as it concerns running the day-to-day aspects of your business
- Plus, how did Tigerpaw Software get its unique name?
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- There’s a ‘Disappointing’ Lack of Managed Services Contracts in AV Industry, According to These Findings
- 2019 CI 40 Under 40 Moving to Pre-InfoComm; Nominations Now Officially Open
- Want Your AV Project To Win An Award? Submit to the 2019 Integration Awards!
- Pro AV Manufacturers: Submit Your Best AV Products to the 2019 BEST Awards!
- How These Well-Known AV Companies Got Their Names
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !
Prefer mobile? Find us on iTunes!
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!