NSCA has announced its eight annual Excellence in Product Innovation Awards Winners. The awards acknowledge commercial technology that stands out for modern integrators. This recognition program thus honors products that have a profound impact on systems integrators.
The awards were announced at NSCA’s 24th annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC), at Irving, Texas. Per a statement, a panel of judges considered the scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance and energy efficiency of the products, with a keen eye on how these specific products have made a difference in the field.
The judging panel thus included NSCA’s director of business resources, the editor of Commercial Integrator and a panel of integrators from across North America.
“The entries we received as part of the Excellence in Product Innovation awards this year were truly impressive,” says Mike Abernathy, NSCA director of business resources. He adds, “The manufacturers in this industry aren’t backing away from innovation — that was clear in every product we pored over. It’s incredibly exciting to see where technology is headed.”
2022 Excellence in Product Innovation Awards Winners
There is one winner in each of the EPI Awards categories. These categories include overall winner; ease of customization; new revenue potential; recurring revenue potential; retrofit-friendly; technology platform; and trailblazing innovation.
The winners of the 2022 EPI awards are as follows:
- Overall Winner (Trailblazing Innovation): IntelliSee AI Platform— Malum Terminus Technologies, Inc. (MTTI)
- Ease of Customization: Vaddio IntelliSHOT ePTZ camera — Vaddio
- New Revenue Potential: ClearOne DIALOG 10 USB Wireless Microphone System — ClearOne
- Recurring Revenue Potential: OneVue Sense Environmental Monitoring System — Primex, Inc.
- Retrofit-/Installer-Friendly: Wallmate 32B flat Panel Mounting System — rp Visual Solutions
- Technology Platform: ActiveScene — Sharp NEC Display Solutions of America
- Trailblazing Innovation: AVer TR313V2 AI Auto Tracking Camera — AVer Information Inc.
Click on “View Slideshow” on upper-right corner to see all product images and details of the winners.
NSCA is, of course, an Iowa-based not-for-profit association representing the commercial integration industry. To see previous coverage on the organization, also check out our site archives.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!