Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 18:37 • Filesize: 30302506
We think that schools and classroom technology are one of the most rapidly-changing markets in the AV industry right now – and it follows that integrators should be thinking more about how to better serve the education sector. On this monthly feature episode of pro AV podcast, AV+, we’ll hear from someone who has tons of experience in education and has some big ideas about how to approach that market.
On Episode 33 of AV+…
- In the monthly news roundup with editors Tom and Craig, we’ll hear about a new take on the classic integrator issue surrounding IT folks
- We’ll also hear from Craig about a company that does business in a way that would shock many CEOs
- Alan Brawn has a lot of experience in education and has some big ideas about how to approach that market
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- 4 ET Group Policies That Will Shock Traditional AV Business Leaders
- ET Group Shuns Typical Business Mentality, And They’re Growing Because of It
- Higher Education in a World of Change (Free Download)
- Digital Signage Industry Pioneer Lyle Bunn Remembered for Enthusiasm, Innovation
- 5 Unbecoming Classroom Technology Fails and What They SHOULD Look Like
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the AV industry.
AV+ Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays. But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more (just like this episode).
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !