Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
Welcome to the AV+ Podcast for the week of January 14, 2022! This is your weekly source for in-depth interviews about the integration industry and the issues that integrators face.
On this episode of AV+:
On this week’s Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief of CI, welcomes Sam Nord, VP of global channel sales at Listen Technologies to discuss assistive listening technologies and ways to make inclusive commercial AV environments for those who suffer from hearing loss.
Stories of the Week:
- ISE 2022 Rescheduled for May 2022 & CI Exclusive Interview: ISE’s Blackman, AVIXA’s Labuskes Discuss ISE Postponement
- Tech Service Providers Among The Most Attacked In 2021, Cybersecurity Firm Says
- An Integrator’s Place in the Emerging Trend of Virtual Reality Collaboration
- Legrand BCS Rebrands QMotion as Legrand Shading Systems
- NSCA Accepting Applications for 2022 Excellence in Business Awards
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- Make sure to sign up for our upcoming webinar on Jan. 19, where we’ll discuss the state of the AV industry, revenue trends, project quantities and sizes, the shift to services, IT/AV convergence and much more. Guest speakers include Tom LeBlanc, executive director of NSCA, and Christine DeBono, president of ClearTech.
- Manufacturers now have until March 1, 2022 to submit all entries into the Top New Technology (TNT) Awards. The program offers the greatest worldwide exposure at the greatest value for manufacturers exhibiting new products or services at the 2022 Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Barcelona, Spain, May 10-13.
- With return-to-work plans evolving and the hybrid workplace here to stay, meeting solutions must deliver positive outcomes that reduce the burden on the already overworked IT department. Join us for a live demo of AVI-SPL Symphony platform for administering, monitoring, controlling and analyzing your multi-vendor AV, UC and meeting environments to keep your teams connected.
- There’s never been a time like the present in the U.S. job market; we’ve teamed up with our sister-sites, CEPro and Security Sales & Integration to put together 7 Vital Tips for Hiring During the “Great Resignation.”
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.