AV+ Podcast: David Danto on Enterprise Connect & the WFH Revolution
David Danto joins AV+ to speak about Enterprise Connect and how the industry will adapt to the ongoing changes in the enterprise market.
Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this episode of AV+:
On this episode of Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, welcomes David Danto, the IMCCA’s director of emerging technologies and Poly’s director of UC strategy and research.
Danto, on the heels of returning from Enterprise Connect 2022, discusses what the show tells us about how commercial AV will adapt to the ongoing changes in the enterprise market. In particular, he focuses on the WFH movement, the Great Resignation and how emerging technologies will impact integrators.
Stories of the Week:
- HP to Acquire Poly for $3.3 Billion, Combine PC Sales With Poly Solutions
- Top Five Takeaways from the Almo E4 Experience
- 18 Collaboration Systems that Backbone the Modern Workplace
- Zoom Announces Next Evolution of Global Partner Program
- Crestron’s DM NVX AV-over-IP Line Receives IT Security Certifications
- AtlasIED Atmosphere Control System Firmware Updates, Hardware-Option Expansion
- Snap One’s Control4 MultiDisplay Manager Streamlines Commercial Installations
- PSNI Global Alliance Announces Details for Annual Supersummit
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- Submissions for our annual Best Products and top Integration Awards are now being accepted through May, 6, 2022. The BEST awards recognize outstanding new products, solutions, and services that can affect commercial integrators’ businesses. Criteria for winning products include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer. The Integration Awards honor stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. Winners will be highlighted in the July issue of Commercial Integrator and much more.
- Learn about Yamaha’s VSP-2 Speech Privacy System, the difference between speech privacy and sound masking; how and why it matters. Now available to view on-demand.
- Join us for a discussion on leveraging strong client relationships to earn repeat business year after year on April 28 at 2pm ET. Register for a spot!
- Missed our webinar with NSCA’s DEI Action Council on the importance of DEIB in the commercial AV industry? View the recording of the webinar “Amplifying Diverse Voices: Sharing Perspectives with Industry Members.”
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!