The annual CI Integration Awards represent the pinnacle of AV installations, and our editors spend time sorting through the entries and selecting the winners from a group of submissions where there really are no losers.
As is the case with last year’s winners, the sheer breadth of applications for the 2017 cycle is really remarkable. The Integration Awards are segmented into 14 vertical markets covering almost all imaginable areas of AV installation. When judging CI’s annual Integration Awards, the most noteworthy projects not only wowed us, but also represented innovative solutions that addressed customers’ needs. Just like in past years, some projects immediately rose to the top of our consideration, while others merited spirited debate.
In addition to installing top-notch technology, these AV installations also caught our attention for how well the firm understood the clients’ unique challenges and how closely they worked with the client to ensure they delivered an effective problem-solving solution. We hope that, by highlighting these impressive installations, our coverage will inspire new ideas and carry lessons for other integration firms to lean on.
Here they are: from a massive 4K multidimensional videogame experience, to a mission-critical roadway monitoring system, these are this year’s Integration Award winners. We hope you enjoy perusing some of the best of what the industry has to offer. Remember: it is never too early to start putting together material for next year’s submissions.
Click here to view the slideshow of Integration Award winners – click below to see full articles:
- Best Corporate Campus Project – AVI-SPL’s Insurance Group install
- Best Corporate Campus Project (Tie) – Cibola for Edmunds.com
- Best Small Office Project – Teatrx for De Beers diamonds
- Best Meeting Space – IMS Technology Services for NYC Law Firm
- Best Government Project – Digital Display Solutions for San Antonio Water System
- Best Health Care Project – Gefen for Macquarie Univ. Surgical Skills Lab
- Best Large Venue Project – Electrosonic for ‘Mass Effect’ ride
- Best Restaurant & Bar Project – Automated Lifestyles for Frick’s Tap
- Best Casino Project – WED Group for St. George Leagues Club Casino
- Best Higher Ed Project – Level 3 Audiovisual for ASU
- Best Hotel Project – LG Electronics for Marriott
- Best Mission Critical Project – Diversified for Washington DOT
- Best Museum Project – Backman Vidcom for Discovery Centre
- Best Retail Project – Advanced for Volkswagen Dealership
- Best Worship Project – Mankin Media for Free Chapel