Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this Episode of AV+
On this episode of Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, welcomes Sean Wargo, AVIXA’s senior director of market intelligence, and Peter Hansen, AVIXA’s economist, to discuss the state of the commercial AV industry.
The trio will discuss the macroeconomic effects of the commercial AV industry as a whole; how vertical markets and technology solutions are performing; how integrators can optimize their business positioning to take advantage or respond to economy as it exists today.
Stories of the Week
- Mount-It! PRO Expands Range of Fixed & Mobile Videoconference Mounting Solutions
- Utelogy to Highlight New Technology and Platform Innovations at InfoComm
- The Building Blocks of an AVoIP Campus
- AtlasIED Sneak Previews Its Products & Plans for InfoComm 2022
- Biamp Previews Its Return to InfoComm 2022
- CI Exclusive: AVIXA’s Sean Wargo Reveals State of AV Industry
- Christie Acquires Brass Roots Technologies
- How Integrators Can Meet Today’s Classroom Needs
- Felix Media Solutions Acquires Visual Innovations Company, Inc.
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- In tandem with our Integration Awards, we’ve teamed up with ADI to recognize, honor and celebrate an integration firm that has made a difference with its philanthropic efforts. Did your company raise money for an established charity? How about pro bono work for a local business or house of worship in need? Let us know how your firm helped in some way that made a big difference in their life. Make a Difference Award will be announced early this summer, right around when the Integration Award winners are revealed. ADI will honor the winner with a Make a Difference Trophy, as well as with lunch at the ADI office from a local, favorite food truck. All nominations must be in by Friday, May 20.
- Submissions for our annual Best Products and top Integration Awards have been extended to May 20, 2022. The BEST awards recognize outstanding new products, solutions, and services that can affect commercial integrators’ businesses. Criteria for winning products include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer. The Integration Awards honor stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. Winners will be highlighted in the July issue of Commercial Integrator and much more.
- Join us for a discussion on how you can build a cybersecurity as-a-service business model and the earnings potential for your company on May 25 at 2 pm ET. Register for a spot!
- Our 2022 Digital Signage & Videowall Trends and Market Developments report is a digest of the latest trends, technology advancements, market opportunities and foreseeable challenges, written from the perspective of those who live and breathe digital signage and videowalls every day. Download now!
- Learn about Yamaha’s VSP-2 Speech Privacy System, the difference between speech privacy and sound masking; how and why it matters. Now available to view on-demand.
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.