Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this Episode of AV+
On this episode of Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, welcomes David Danto, the IMCCA’s director of emerging technologies and Poly’s director of UC strategy and research. Danto, returning from the NAB Show 2022, offers insights, analysis and trends of what he saw while walking the show floor in Vegas last week.
Stories of the Week
- The Ongoing Evolution of the Hybrid-Learning Opportunity
- PTZOptics on Using Technology to Enhance Learning Experiences
- Sennheiser on the Importance of Audio in Higher-Education Environments
- How Integrators Are Meeting K-12 Market Needs
- Crestron Joins Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team as Regional Partner
- AVI Systems to Acquire CIM Audio Video
- Primacoustic Introduces PrimaPro Calculator
- D-Tools Releases New Features for System Integrator (SI) Software
- AVIXA Launches AVIXA Xchange, Pro AV Community Platform
- LG MAGNIT Videowall Systems Attain Extron Quantum Ultra Certification
- Threat Actors Are Using Unsecure IP Camera Systems to Hide From IT
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week
- Submissions for our annual Best Products and top Integration Awards have been extended to May 20, 2022. The BEST awards recognize outstanding new products, solutions, and services that can affect commercial integrators’ businesses. Criteria for winning products include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer. The Integration Awards honor stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. Winners will be highlighted in the July issue of Commercial Integrator and much more.
- Join us for a discussion on how you can build a cybersecurity as-a-service business model and the earnings potential for your company on May 25 at 2 pm ET. Register for a spot!
- Our 2022 Digital Signage & Videowall Trends and Market Developments report is a digest of the latest trends, technology advancements, market opportunities and foreseeable challenges, written from the perspective of those who live and breathe digital signage and videowalls every day. Download now!
- Learn about Yamaha’s VSP-2 Speech Privacy System, the difference between speech privacy and sound masking; how and why it matters. Now available to view on-demand.
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.