Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
Welcome to the AV+ Podcast for the week of February 11, 2022! This is your weekly source for in-depth interviews about the integration industry and the issues that integrators face.
On this episode of AV+:
On this week’s Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, welcomes Dan Gundry, managing director, control room solutions at Vistacom. The duo discuss tips for integration businesses struggling to attract, hire and retain talent.
Stories of the Week:
- Harro Heinz, President of Renkus-Heinz, Retires; Monika Smetona Appointed
- InfoComm 2022 Registration is Officially Open for the Las Vegas Show
- Exterity Rebrands As VITEC, Releases New Product
- Gartner: Service Providers Should Target These Cloud Segments
- SoFi Stadium’s 4K Samsung Infinity Display At The Center of Super Bowl LVI
- Nureva Audio Systems Integrates with Crestron Room Control Panels
- UC&C Leaders Share Tech Predictions for 2022
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- Submissions for our annual Best Products and top Integration Awards are now being accepted through May, 6, 2022. Early-bird deadline is March 11, 2022. The BEST awards recognize outstanding new products, solutions, and services that can affect commercial integrators’ businesses. Criteria for winning products include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer. The Integration Awards honor stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. Winners will be highlighted in the July issue of Commercial Integrator and much more.
- Have you just completed installation of a sleek new digital signage network for your customer? Have you implemented a huge videowall that just exudes “wow” factor? If so, we want to hear from you! Take this quick survey.
- Manufacturers now have until March 1, 2022 to submit all entries into the Top New Technology (TNT) Awards. The program offers the greatest worldwide exposure at the greatest value for manufacturers exhibiting new products or services at the 2022 Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Barcelona, Spain, May 10-13.
- Missed the State of the Industry webinar on webinar? You can watch the recording. Tom LeBlanc, executive director of NSCA, and Christine DeBono, president of ClearTech discuss the state of the AV industry, revenue trends, project quantities and sizes, the shift to services, IT/AV convergence and much more. Don’t have time to watch the webinar? Download The Bounce Back: CI’s State of the Industry Study
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!