Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On This Episode of AV+
On this episode of the Commercial Integrator AV+ podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, chats with Jay Phillips, chief revenue officer at Userful, on disruptive innovations, platform-based approaches and software-as-a-service models in this podcast.
Here, the duo discuss the following:
- What is a platform approach and why it’s important (2:27)
- Software-as-a-Service and the future (4:55)
- What’s happening in the cloud and how it’s disrupting the industry (6:16)
- How to be more of thought leader and embrace disruption (14:29)
- Open Standards and the AV industry landscape (16:48)
- Supply Chain (24:44)
- How integrators can modernize their approach to attract enterprise organizations (27:12)
Watch or listen to the discussion in full below.
Top Stories of the Week
- Change is Coming: The Software Revolution
- NSCA Announces Keynotes for 25th BLC 2023
- Exertis Almo Acquires Caddrillion For Dedicated CAD/Engineering Expertise
- D-Tools Appoints Gordon Dutch as Global Advisor
- 5 Recurring-Revenue Action Steps
- ClearOne & Shure Enter Confidential Settlement Agreement
- SDVoE Alliance Adds Japanese-Language Translation for SDVoE Design Partner Certification
- Kramer & Jabra Launch Hybrid Conferencing Solution
- 22Miles, Zoom Team Up to Streamline Enterprise Collaboration
- Williams AV Launches WAV Pro Wi-Fi Receiver as Dedicated Assistive-Listening Device
- PPDS Partners With IHG Hotels To Debut Philips MediaSuite TVs in Guest Rooms
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes