Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this episode of AV+:
On this episode of Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, welcomes Nancy Knowlton, president and CEO of Nureva Inc., to discuss building, sustaining and evolving company culture.
Stories of the Week
- Commanding the Table
- A Commitment to Service
- Epiphan Video Integrates Videoconferencing and Broadcast with Microsoft Teams
- AVIXA Adds Robust Networking Opportunities at ISE 2022
- Audinate Unfolds Major Dante AV Hardware, Software and Cloud-Based Solutions
- AJA Delivers New Streaming, 12G-SDI, IP, HDR, Data Solutions and Upgrades
- Biamp Emerges as Finalist at 2022 Oregon Technology Award
- Datapath Aetria’s New Functions Provide Direct Support for Videowalls
- Atlona and NETGEAR Join Forces to Streamline AVoIP Deployments
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- Join us for a discussion on leveraging strong client relationships to earn repeat business year after year on April 28 at 2pm ET. Register for a spot!
- Submissions for our annual Best Products and top Integration Awards are now being accepted through May, 6, 2022. The BEST awards recognize outstanding new products, solutions, and services that can affect commercial integrators’ businesses. Criteria for winning products include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer. The Integration Awards honor stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. Winners will be highlighted in the July issue of Commercial Integrator and much more.
- Our 2022 Digital Signage & Videowall Trends and Market Developments report is a digest of the latest trends, technology advancements, market opportunities and foreseeable challenges, written from the perspective of those who live and breathe digital signage and videowalls every day. Download now!
- Learn about Yamaha’s VSP-2 Speech Privacy System, the difference between speech privacy and sound masking; how and why it matters. Now available to view on-demand.
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.