Each year the Integration Awards highlight some of this most impressive integration projects from the past year in a number of vertical markets from corporate to higher education to large venue and more.
The past year has been a difficult one for many integrators. While there weren’t as many projects occurring as a result of COVID-19, the projects that did get done faced new challenges in terms of health and safety measures.
Most integrators never have and (hopefully) never again will need to deal with the sorts of restraints they’ve navigated this past year.
Our panel of judges were blown away with the projects we got to see from this year’s applicants.
To learn about so many projects that were delayed as a result of COVID-19, and how integrators worked with clients to implement systems and hit deadlines anyway, really gave us a sense of pride in being able to write about our adaptive and hard-working audience.
While we wish we could highlight every project we got to see this year, there can only be one winner in each category. As always, winners were chosen based on three main criteria:
- Solution – Unique features, benefits to the end customer, and the difficulty of the system being built all factor into how we judge each project
- Installation – The challenges, length of time, and interaction with other parties such as designers, architects, etc. weigh heavily into the judges’ decisions
- Customer Reaction – Of course, a project is only successful if the customer is happy, so that plays a significant role in our judging as well.
The winners of this year’s Integration Awards each show impressive solutions being installed, installations challenges being overcome, and customers being satisfied with the final results.
Please enjoy learning more about the winners of the 2021 Commercial Integrator Integration Awards, presented by Herman Pro AV.
Click here to view the video of the 2021 Integration Awards — or click below to see full articles:
- Bars & Restaurants: Fluid Sound – THE LOT
- Retail: Electrosonic – Krispy Kreme’s Times Square Flagship Store
- Casino: McCann Systems – William Hill Sportsbook at Capital One Arena
- Corporate Campus: McCann Systems – Financial Services Campus at Andrew Carnegie Blvd, Charlotte
- eSports: Automation Arts Carroll University
- Government: Ford AV – Wyoming State Capitol
- Museum: Electrosonic – National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame’s 360° Cinematic Experience
- Higher Education: McCann Systems – The Forum at UC Berkeley
- Hotel/Hospitality: Boxbuild – BLOC Hotels
- House of Worship: Diversified – Passion City Church Cumberland Location
- Immersive Experience: AVI-SPL – Microsoft Welcome Wall
- K-12: AVT – Commonwealth Charter Academy Pittsburgh New Building AV Project
- Large Venue (tie): IMS – Arlen Specter U.S. Squash Center Broadcast System & Kore Logic — Lambeau Field
- Meeting Room: IVCi – All Hands Meeting Room
- Small Office: Electrosonic – Hyosung America’s Customer Experience Center and Headquarters
- Health Care: SKC Communications – University of Kansas Hospital Boardroom